We Guarantee Our Work
Ultra Clean has built a solid reputation in Canaan for high quality residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning. In fact, we are fine fabric care specialists who use the latest high tech methods to clean your most precious carpets, rugs and upholstery. We specialize in mold and mildew remediation and odor removal and leave your carpet cleaner and dryer than any other cleaning method available today. All work is done on premises and your satisfaction is guaranteed. When only the best will do, call Ultra Clean today for your free estimate!
Caring for Your Carpets Is Easy and Beneficial
- It prolongs the life and beauty of your carpet.
- It gives you the comfort of a healthy indoor environment.
- It protects your carpet warranty coverage.
Trustworthy and professional care of your beautiful carpets and upholstered furnishings is so important -- and beneficial. Routine service, as well as emergency help, is only a phone call away.
Ultra Clean Cleaning and Disaster Restoration is one of the area's most respected service specialists. We've earned the trust and recommendation of people you trust for expert advice at home and in business – carpet, floor covering and furniture retailers, designers, realtors, health officials, property managers and insurance industry professionals.
You and your family benefit from professional care three ways.
- It removes deep soil buildup before it can rob your carpet of a long and beautiful life.
- It removes contaminants that filter into your carpet keeping your family from having the freshest possible indoor air.
- It protects your warranties. Coverage calls for a thorough deep cleaning of your carpets every 12 to 18 months by trained and certified professionals like Ultra Clean.
Ask about our written guarantee on fabric-safe cleaning. We can guarantee no shrinkage, no color bleeding and no fabric damage. We also provide 24-month fabric protection and complete flood and fire restoration.
- Carpets, Upholstery and Draperies
- Wood Floor Care and Maintenance
- Mold and Mildew Remediation
- Water Extraction and Odor Control
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Residential and Commercial
- Certified, Bonded and Insured
Ultra Clean is proud to be an IICRC-certified professional cleaning and restoration service. This means we are trained, tested and certified in the recommended cleaning standards approved by carpet and furnishings manufacturers worldwide.
Depend on an IICRC-certified Cleaner for Your Best Cleaning or Restoration Value
Your carpets and upholstery will look better and last longer if they are cleaned regularly by a certified professional.
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is an independent certification body established in 1972 to set carpet cleaning industry standards. The IICRC symbol is your assurance that the men and women who proudly display it are skilled professionals. IICRC certification cannot be purchased. It is earned through study, experience and successful completion of formal, written examinations.
Many IICRC-certified cleaners are also qualified to restore furnishings affected by smoke, water, odors, discoloration and other catastrophes that could cause you to replace these expensive items.
When you choose an IICRC-certified cleaner, you can be confident that an experienced, qualified professional is caring for your valuable furnishings. What is more, all IICRC-certified cleaners have pledged to do business with you honestly and with the highest regard for your needs.
An IICRC-Certified Cleaner:
- Has attended one of the many IICRC approved schools and successfully completed an IICRC written and supervised exam.
- Will gladly show you his or her IICRC certification credentials.
- Is pledged to maintain a written complaint procedure and to carry adequate liability insurance.
- Is pledged to do business with you honestly, to observe the IICRC Code of Ethics and to maintain the highest level of workmanship and service.
You Should Choose an IICRC-Certified Cleaner Because:
- IICRC-certified cleaners are specially trained to identify furnishings by fiber type, to select an approved cleaning method and to safely and skillfully clean your furnishings.
- IICRC-certified cleaners are committed to providing you with service based on the highest level of honesty and integrity. IICRC-certified cleaners take IICRC's professional ethics pledge as part of their enrollment.
- IICRC-certified cleaners are respected and recognized in the industry. Many manufacturers recommend IICRC-certified cleaners to care for their warranted products.
- Many IICRC-certified cleaners are also qualified to restore furnishings affected by smoke, water, odor and other catastrophes that could cause you to replace these expensive items.
Send to Phone
Your text message was sent.
To opt out at anytime, send the word STOP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
To get a help message, send the word HELP to YP411 from your mobile phone.
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number.
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone.
203 W. Main St. New Canaan, CT 06018
Terms: The recipient of this text message may incur charges depending on their wireless carrier. Not all carriers are currently supported